https://enderplains.forumotion.com/t2-rules-of-the-server

Donate:
https://enderplains.forumotion.com/donate

Please help by donating and we can get more things, like a vps

Want to be added to the whitelist?
come here
https://enderplains.forumotion.com/f25-whitelist
Enderplains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End (Random Story I made when I was Bored :P)

2 posters

Go down

The End (Random Story I made when I was Bored :P) Empty The End (Random Story I made when I was Bored :P)

Post  darkhax Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:38 am

This is a back story my friend decided to make up randomly (By friend I mean me Razz I was bored and was too lazy to help my friends build stuff that was important)

The End

It was the version date Beta 1.2 when the miners had discovered the Nether Gates! Players from far and wide came around to seek the Nether for untold riches, however elsewhere in the client lay
yet another dimension that disconnected from the surface world. This world is now know as The End, a non hospital land filled with odd beasts and flying serpents, however
this was not always the case. The End was once a land of life an dheld many biomes and different types of peaceful mobs, out of all the creatures however, there was on that stood out the most.
They were nameless creatures that valued knowledge above everything all else. They were far more advance than the inhabitants of the surface world and had technologies way beyond that of
redstone, however the creatures sadly knew that their world was in danger! The life energy was radiating out of the core of the dimension ripping through the fabric of their
realm to form new realms. The beings knew that if they did not do something quick that life would seize to exist at all! The creatures knew of only one way to do this. They separated the realms
and locked them away with the power of portals. However this was not enough! The life energy was being trapped in the end and could not exit so the elders decided that there was only one thing
to do. They erected many gateways of obsidian and the life energy was sucked into the nether, however their problems persist. The Nether was a land of life aswell adn this un natural amount of
energy unbalanced the scales and the Nether was poisoned and was dying, the creatures were replaced by corrupted and more hostile versions of themselves. The creatures however could not
control the amount of energy being pulled threww to the Nether and it was all ripped from their land. The Elders sealed away the portals in massive pillars in fear that the creatures may
one day come through, they however did not know that their land was a hollow shell and begam to collapse within itself. The creatures sent a team of warriors and other skilled propositionals
through a portal they created themselves. Based off the Nether portals, this portal led to another land filled with joyous beings ran about. The creatures knew they could escape and sruvive here.
What they did not know was that their portal was unstable and could not with hold the connection between the dimensions. The creatures lived inf ear that they would be discovered. They would often
steal torches and place odd structures that confused players. Off myths of Herobrine surfaced, however they were all false, the creatures, being very intelligent but also curious, often got into
trouble. One day the creatures noticed something odd. Across the field was another creature just like them, however when they approached the creature it started to attack! THey were the same
species yet this one was odd and hostile. They eventually vanquished it however there is no way anyone survived from the other world or is there? The creatures heard a myth that somewhere
in the world there is a portal just like the one they arrived in, the Enderplains set out on a journey to find this portal and to find out what is left of their home world.

darkhax
darkhax

Tokens : 4628

Back to top Go down

The End (Random Story I made when I was Bored :P) Empty Re: The End (Random Story I made when I was Bored :P)

Post  Ryukuruyu Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:21 pm

darkhax wrote:This is a back story my friend decided to make up randomly (By friend I mean me Razz I was bored and was too lazy to help my friends build stuff that was important)

The End

It was the version date Beta 1.2 when the miners had discovered the Nether Gates! Players from far and wide came around to seek the Nether for untold riches, however elsewhere in the client lay
yet another dimension that disconnected from the surface world. This world is now know as The End, a non hospital land filled with odd beasts and flying serpents, however
this was not always the case. The End was once a land of life an dheld many biomes and different types of peaceful mobs, out of all the creatures however, there was on that stood out the most.
They were nameless creatures that valued knowledge above everything all else. They were far more advance than the inhabitants of the surface world and had technologies way beyond that of
redstone, however the creatures sadly knew that their world was in danger! The life energy was radiating out of the core of the dimension ripping through the fabric of their
realm to form new realms. The beings knew that if they did not do something quick that life would seize to exist at all! The creatures knew of only one way to do this. They separated the realms
and locked them away with the power of portals. However this was not enough! The life energy was being trapped in the end and could not exit so the elders decided that there was only one thing
to do. They erected many gateways of obsidian and the life energy was sucked into the nether, however their problems persist. The Nether was a land of life aswell adn this un natural amount of
energy unbalanced the scales and the Nether was poisoned and was dying, the creatures were replaced by corrupted and more hostile versions of themselves. The creatures however could not
control the amount of energy being pulled threww to the Nether and it was all ripped from their land. The Elders sealed away the portals in massive pillars in fear that the creatures may
one day come through, they however did not know that their land was a hollow shell and begam to collapse within itself. The creatures sent a team of warriors and other skilled propositionals
through a portal they created themselves. Based off the Nether portals, this portal led to another land filled with joyous beings ran about. The creatures knew they could escape and sruvive here.
What they did not know was that their portal was unstable and could not with hold the connection between the dimensions. The creatures lived inf ear that they would be discovered. They would often
steal torches and place odd structures that confused players. Off myths of Herobrine surfaced, however they were all false, the creatures, being very intelligent but also curious, often got into
trouble. One day the creatures noticed something odd. Across the field was another creature just like them, however when they approached the creature it started to attack! THey were the same
species yet this one was odd and hostile. They eventually vanquished it however there is no way anyone survived from the other world or is there? The creatures heard a myth that somewhere
in the world there is a portal just like the one they arrived in, the Enderplains set out on a journey to find this portal and to find out what is left of their home world.

For some reason sir, I feel ike this is the wrong section NOTE: This section is "NEWS AND ANNOUCEMENTS!" Should be in fan art, remember, writing is a art.
Ryukuruyu
Ryukuruyu

Tokens : 4589

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum