https://enderplains.forumotion.com/t2-rules-of-the-server

Donate:
https://enderplains.forumotion.com/donate

Please help by donating and we can get more things, like a vps

Want to be added to the whitelist?
come here
https://enderplains.forumotion.com/f25-whitelist
Enderplains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Ranks Among Ranks

4 posters

Go down

Possible Ranks Among Ranks Empty Possible Ranks Among Ranks

Post  skyop22 Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:14 pm

So what I'm thinking is that there is one person who is in charge of all the workers (for example) and they set up leaders for mining, woodcutting, and farming. The leaders of the mining, woodcutting, and farming committees then are given a quota for the week/day or whatever time period. Then its their responsibility to get tools made and ready, fill the quota, and report problems to the resource leader. The leader is then in charge of distributing the resources to the necessary places (ie. guards, scouts, builders). Let me know what you guys think.

santa
skyop22
skyop22
Donator
Donator

Tokens : 4538

Back to top Go down

Possible Ranks Among Ranks Empty Re: Possible Ranks Among Ranks

Post  Ryukuruyu Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Seems like a nice idea. BUT to do so we will need many people to join our server and for our server to have a better cap of handling people on the server. Than again i don't know how many people can be on the server at once when the server launchs so ... well it seems like a nice idea. When we have more than enough people to do it i'll run it up to the admins.
Ryukuruyu
Ryukuruyu

Tokens : 4589

Back to top Go down

Possible Ranks Among Ranks Empty RE:

Post  darkhax Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:54 pm

This sounds like a good idea and whould be awesome. we curently have 16 members from what ive counted however their may be more. im clueless to how this server will run but unless it is a profetionaly set up server it probably wont hold us all. then again the redstone server im on is hosted by a company and has 600mb for it. the most i have seen is 15 people on it with about 1 seccond of lag
darkhax
darkhax

Tokens : 4628

Back to top Go down

Post  skyop22 Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:58 am

Maybe it should not be as big but have a "Resource Supervisor" that watches over the resource production and solves all the problems. If there is no problem, I can take that responsibility.

Last edited by skyop22 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar error)
skyop22
skyop22
Donator
Donator

Tokens : 4538

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryukuruyu Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:50 am

skyop22 wrote:Maybe it should not be as big but have a "Resource Supervisor" that watches over the resource production and solves all the problems. If there is no problem, I can take that responsibility.
You must prove yourself worthy on the servers to become one. Also remember, we will need alot of players to have extra ranks.
Ryukuruyu
Ryukuruyu

Tokens : 4589

Back to top Go down

Post  darkhax Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:22 pm

yea we need someone trusted to be resource manager. right now i have = trust with everyone but my admins and my peers.
darkhax
darkhax

Back to top Go down

Post  bumblebeeminer111 Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:38 am

skyop22 wrote:So what I'm thinking is that there is one person who is in charge of all the workers (for example) and they set up leaders for mining, woodcutting, and farming. The leaders of the mining, woodcutting, and farming committees then are given a quota for the week/day or whatever time period. Then its their responsibility to get tools made and ready, fill the quota, and report problems to the resource leader. The leader is then in charge of distributing the resources to the necessary places (ie. guards, scouts, builders). Let me know what you guys think.

santa
so u mean that a worker get tools for free
bumblebeeminer111
bumblebeeminer111
Forum Peasant
Forum Peasant

Tokens : 4513

Back to top Go down

Post  darkhax Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:11 pm

bumblebeeminer111 wrote:
skyop22 wrote:So what I'm thinking is that there is one person who is in charge of all the workers (for example) and they set up leaders for mining, woodcutting, and farming. The leaders of the mining, woodcutting, and farming committees then are given a quota for the week/day or whatever time period. Then its their responsibility to get tools made and ready, fill the quota, and report problems to the resource leader. The leader is then in charge of distributing the resources to the necessary places (ie. guards, scouts, builders). Let me know what you guys think.

santa
so u mean that a worker get tools for free

this post is a bit outdated. the server has really developed further then what the forums have recorded. for a best understanding of how everything is working out i recommend logging into the server and checking it out for yourself.
darkhax
darkhax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down