https://enderplains.forumotion.com/t2-rules-of-the-server

Donate:
https://enderplains.forumotion.com/donate

Please help by donating and we can get more things, like a vps

Want to be added to the whitelist?
come here
https://enderplains.forumotion.com/f25-whitelist
Enderplains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enderplain Admins/Mod Skin

5 posters

Go down

Enderplain Admins/Mod Skin Empty Enderplain Admins/Mod Skin

Post  codylee546 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:26 pm

this is just an enderman skin that will be the skin all admins/mods will wear so you will know that the person is an admin/mod i am also working on a slightly different one for the normal members to wear, but you don't have to wear it Enderplain Admins/Mod Skin FySkO
codylee546
codylee546
Admin
Admin

Tokens : 4772

Back to top Go down

Enderplain Admins/Mod Skin Empty Re: Enderplain Admins/Mod Skin

Post  Ryukuruyu Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Well if only Moderators/Admins can wear it than we give a warning to those who are not Moderators/Admins that are wearing it?
Ryukuruyu
Ryukuruyu

Tokens : 4589

Back to top Go down

Post  codylee546 Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:54 pm

yes the first time you are caught you will get a warning the second time will be a 24 hour ban and the third will be a permaban that's what i'm thinking on making on it
codylee546
codylee546
Admin
Admin

Tokens : 4772

Back to top Go down

Post  Trog21 Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:27 am

good thing i'm using a werewolf skin.
Trog21
Trog21
Forum Peasant
Forum Peasant

Tokens : 4529

Back to top Go down

Post  darkhax Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:36 pm

maybe all the admin and mods should have similar skins but we should have a bit of choice added to it.perhaps we could make different eye colours or something different. not so much that they cant tell we are admin/mod but more so that we can tell each other apart and feel special.

Last edited by darkhax on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because im a noob at the forums -_-)
darkhax
darkhax

Tokens : 4628

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryukuruyu Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:07 pm

darkhax wrote:maybe all the admin and mods should have similar skins but we should have a bit of choice added to it.perhaps we could make different eye colours or something different. not so much that they cant tell we are admin/mod but more so that we can tell each other apart and feel special.
I can see MANY difficulties with this. First off is that people who don't know the skins admins/mods wear will mistake the people who are not a admin/mod but are wearing the skin but with different eye color may mistake the person as a admin/mod. Also people could also even mistake the person for a admin/mod even if they know what the skin looks like.
Ryukuruyu
Ryukuruyu

Back to top Go down

Enderplain Admins/Mod Skin Empty RE:

Post  darkhax Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:01 pm

i can see how this will be a problem however their has to be something we can do to make each mod unique. perhaps we could give us a banner on the skin or something. also it wont be that hard for people to remember mods/admin. hopefully we will have a plugin that allows prefix to a name also our names will be above our chars and remember 5 people wont be that hard. but i do agree that the different eye colours was a horrible example.
darkhax
darkhax

Back to top Go down

Post  skyop22 Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:56 am

What if the admins just wore chain armor. Its easier then skins and is just as admin-y.
skyop22
skyop22
Donator
Donator

Tokens : 4538

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryukuruyu Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:50 am

skyop22 wrote:What if the admins just wore chain armor. Its easier then skins and is just as admin-y.
Chainarmor requires fire to make, so we would have to cheat to get it. Oh and chain armor sucks.
Ryukuruyu
Ryukuruyu

Back to top Go down

Enderplain Admins/Mod Skin Empty RE:

Post  darkhax Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:21 pm

i still like the idea of just giving our names a prefix like mod/adm that way over the chat people will know that we are admin and mods and be able to pick us out. my forsaken world guild has 100-150 people in it and im able to tell corps(admins) from all the other people quite easily so if our clan has a good community within it then we will have no need for special skins. however my opinion on this is that i would like to personalize my skin and not have all mods the same however if it is mandatory for me to were the skin i will.
darkhax
darkhax

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryukuruyu Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:25 pm

darkhax wrote:i still like the idea of just giving our names a prefix like mod/adm that way over the chat people will know that we are admin and mods and be able to pick us out. my forsaken world guild has 100-150 people in it and im able to tell corps(admins) from all the other people quite easily so if our clan has a good community within it then we will have no need for special skins. however my opinion on this is that i would like to personalize my skin and not have all mods the same however if it is mandatory for me to were the skin i will.
It is not mandatory for you to wear our skin, what fun would that be anyways? Also I do think your prefix idea is a great idea! For ex: (Mod)Ryukuruyu it would be SO much easier to recognize the mods over admins over workers over etc. And people could tell who is wear the mod skin and will report them. Can these work? http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mytitles/ http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/chat-prefixer-v2-5-1-adds-prefixes-to-users-when-they-chat-1060.4945/
Ryukuruyu
Ryukuruyu

Back to top Go down

Post  darkhax Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:12 pm

that is exactly the one i was thinking of. the reason why i posted the essentials one is because i couldn't find this one Very Happy

also i was thinking. when server is up should i use the ender Santa skin i got off skindex or should i make my own?
darkhax
darkhax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum